The area of work of Lanit-Tercom is a unique set of services starting from developing of SW/HW complexes, legacy SW reengineering, IT-consulting to offshore development centers (ODC) establishing. Lanit-Tercom work on both industrial and original scientific projects.
We need a person - who knows how Arabic software should work. You need to be able to review software, make specific requests for how to change it to work well in Arabic, test, communicate with the developers and ensure the quality is high.
Why is it good to work with us?
We do important things:
- We take part in creating cross-platform applications for educational, medical, sports and business purposes which are widely used in Europe and the USA. No online casino or dating sites.
- You can make a contribution in developing modern innovative technologies. We develop in a new cross-platform programming language, which combines the features of both functional and imperative languages.
Some of the projects are going to be presented on Middle East markets and we expand our SW-development team, so the Arabic language knowledge will be you advantage. As we work in the international team, the English language is used for inside communication.
Join our team!
- Experience in working with requirements (collection and analysis);
- Knowledge of tools for creating mockups;
- Knowledge / understanding of Google Material Design is welcome;
- Higher education;
- Fluent English;
- Possible business trips to abroad.
- Work with requirements (collection from clients and analysis);
- Create application mockups;
- Setting tasks for technical specialists;
- Interaction with customers.
- Work in an international team of experts.
- Flexible hours - an opportunity to work remotely.
- A decent salary - an opportunity to take part in seminars and conferences.
- Good prospects and a possible promotion.